Saturday, February 26, 2011

Where is Spring? Snow Day #8

So another snow storm another snow day. It is hard to believe that it was in the 70s just a week ago and now we have a huge snow storm. Thursday morning was great, but by noon, we had sleet. They released school an hour early and I left right away. The snow was falling fast and furious and I was saying some serious prayers as I was picking up the kids because people were sliding off the road left and right. There was even a report of an head on collision by where I pick up Adara. Thank God we made it home safely. I didn't think they were going to call off school because between 3:30 and 5, it stopped snowing, but by six it was snowing like crazy again. I think we got about 7 inches of snow. As always it was fun to stay home with the kids, I just wish the weather was nicer so we could go out and play.

This is what I woke up to Friday morning. The dogs had gotten into my bags of flour. I was so pissed off, I almost killed them. I was planning on trying a recipe for whole wheat pancakes, but as you can see from the picture, I didn't have any to use that morning. Let's just say the dogs are not in my good graces. They have been getting into the trash lately. I don't know what's up, but they are driving me crazy!

Since I am the photographer of the house I hardly get my picture taken, but Deji was being so cute and cuddly that Ryan went and got the camera on his own. Of Course my hair is looking crazy, but the moment was too sweet not to put the picture up. I was holding Adara and Deji decided he wanted to hangout so he had his arms around my neck and every once in a while he will give me kisses.

Great picture that Ryan took.

Here is Femi showing off his balance. Who needs to enroll him in an expensive gymnastic class! This kid is a natural.

Deji was hamming it up for the camera.

It was too icy to ride the scooter outside, so the boys rode it inside.

Deji spending some quality time with his little sister. I think he was teaching her how to say Jesus.

The day finally ended with all three kids taking a bath together. Got to love snow days!

1 comment:

  1. wow! so much snow! all the pictures are beautiful! your kids are so photogenic and the one in the bath almost looks like you have triplets! :) it's good to see you in a picture too - that always happens to the photographer!

    ReplyDelete