Saturday, February 19, 2011

Play date with Isaac and Leah

Leah and Isaac John came over to play with the boys. We have know the Johns for about 2.5 years. I remember the first time I saw Grace. Ryan and I were working in the Nursery at church. Grace and her husband Anush were dropping off Isaac and she was pregnant with Leah. I knew that I wanted to be her friend that day. Long story short they joined our small group and we have been friends since. Her kids are beautiful just like she is.

Here is the gorgeous Leah. Deji's future wife. :)

Learning to share trucks.

Femi and Isaac playing "bad guys".

We had a nice snack break.

After snack they decided they wanted to watch a movie. Adara even joined in the fun. (The movie watching didn't last too long. They all wanted to move around.)

We then decided to build a fort/tent and have snacks inside.

Having fun!

Here is Femi trying to play in the fort, eat his snack and watch the movie. Can we say multitasker.

What play date wouldn't be complete without dressing up as superheros. We had a great day and I can't wait to do again!

1 comment: