Saturday, February 5, 2011

Bombshell Besties Brunch @ Chez Elle

I love my children, but it is so nice to be able to get away from them every now and then. Today I was able to make the Bombshell Besties Brunch with Linda and Rachel. I have know both ladies for about six years now. We all taught 5th grade at Shoal Creek Elementary. We went our separate ways four years ago, but kept in touch with each other. We decided that we wanted to meet monthly, so now every first Saturday of the month we meet at Chez Elle for crepes and great conversation. I missed January's meeting because little miss Adara was sick. She was able to make it this time.

Adara with Rachel. She kept getting distracted by the table and wouldn't look at the camera. The picture with all four of us was blurry, so hopefully next month we can have a nice group picture.

1 comment:

  1. that is AWESOME! i love the idea of brunch dates with girlfriends!! i'm so glad you do this!

    ReplyDelete