Thursday, March 10, 2011

10:10 March 2011

Once again I have fallen behind on my blogging. It has been really busy at work. I am very very very very ready for Spring Break! Little Dara turned five months old a couple of weeks ago. She is growing so fast! She is sitting up by her self longer. She is trying to crawl. She will get on all fours and just rock back and forth. We are still working on sleeping through the night. Hopefully soon. Even though it has been busy I have been trying to find time to be crafty. I made a ribbon board for my friend's Collette's baby shower and another friend saw it and commissioned me to make one for her daughter. I had a lot of fun making them and I also started to make so felt flowers. Maybe I will become a craft lady when I grow up.

1 comment:

  1. she's so cute and i LOVE the block idea! i'm so glad you do that every month!! i might just copy you!! and i love those little flowers! good for you for being crafty! we all need a little outlet!

    ReplyDelete