Monday, November 29, 2010

Calling Friends.

Lately Femi has been talking about having his friends Carter and Dillon come over for a play date. Today he said he wanted his teachers to come over as well. When I asked him who he wanted he said Ms. Tammy who is his lead teacher. She mentioned that he followed her around today, like he missed her over the break. I guess he must have if he wanted her to come over to our house. Well we were just sitting hanging out before bath time when Femi mentioned that he wanted to call Carter. I told him he could call Carter if he could tell me his number. When I asked for Carter's phone number he replied "5" and Dillon's phone number is "1". Too cute. It won't be long before he really is calling his friends on the phone. They grow up too fast!

1 comment:

  1. too cute! natalie will bring me the phone and tell me to call her friends' moms :) but you're right, in no time, they'll be chatting away in their bedrooms with the door closed! ha ha

    ReplyDelete