Sunday, November 7, 2010

Beautiful Fall Day


Today was such a perfect day. After church I gave the boys a snack and since it was so warm outside I decided to take them out in front yard to play before lunch. I love Fall days like these. The sky is blue, the sun is shining, it's warm and the trees are breath taking. We took walks up and down the street, we wrestled in the leaves, we played hide and seek and rode bikes. Of course I had to capture my little boys in action. I can't wait for Dara to be old enough to join them.

Deji resting after playing basketball with mom.

Playing catch with Femi.

Boys fighting over the bike.

Femi in his favorite spot. I don't know how he gets up in that tree.

Deji looking up at Femi.


Can you see Femi in the tree?

1 comment:

  1. great photographs! i love the close up of femi in the tree! nice work!

    ReplyDelete