Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Adara is 2 months old




My little girl is two months old today. We saw doctor Morris on Monday the 22nd and she weighed 10lbs 4.5oz which puts her in the 50th percentile. Her head measured 15 and a fourth inches which was also in the 50th percentile. I and her height was 23.5 inches! That puts her in the 93rd percentile. My little girl has grown 4.5 inches since her birth. It looks like I have another tall one on my hands. I can't believe how fast time has flown. This also means that it is time for me to go back to work. It is very bittersweet. I love teaching and I love my kids. I feel guilty that I have to rely on someone else to help me essentially raise them. You would think the guilt would be a lot easier to swallow by number three, but it just gets harder. I miss my kids when I am teaching, but then I miss teaching when I am with my kids. I am blessed that I teach and I get the holidays and summer with them. Some working mothers are not so lucky. I also know that I would go crazy if I stayed home all the time. I think for right now God wants me in the classroom, and when the time comes, if it does come that He tells me to stay home, then I will obey. But for right now, I plan on cherishing every moment that I am with my kids.

1 comment: