Saturday, December 11, 2010

Back to Work

I officially went back to work two weeks ago. The first week was very rough. Trying to get into the routine of teaching, dropping off and picking up kids and trying to keep the house in one piece. Needless to say I have been very tired. It doesn't help that Adara isn't sleeping through the night yet. She does have long stretches of sleep at night, I just want it longer. She typically goes to sleep between 8 and 10, then wakes up around 1 or 2am to eat. Then I get her up between 5:30 and six to eat again before we leave the house at 6:20 for daycare drop off. Adara has her good days and bad days at daycare. Bad days consistis of her spitting up a lot and having blowouts. I think she is spitting up a lot because she has to take a bottle. Monica is great. She is really wonderful with Adara. I love the updates that I get from her when I pick up Adara. /She watches little Jada and a little boy named Ryan. Her youngest daughter Emma goes to preschool two days a week and her oldest Alli is in first grade. I feel very blessed that we found her. She has a very sweet soul.

Monica with Adara.

1 comment:

  1. i'm so glad that you've found such a great caretaker in monica! i pray adara sleeps longer and that you'll get some good rest and your days go smoothly!

    ReplyDelete