Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snow Day 2 and 3


Tuesday was another snow for us. We started the morning with eggs and pancakes and of course hot chocolate. It was too cold to go outside so we decided to make cookies instead. Femi and Deji were great helpers, but then Deji got bored and decided to raid the pantry for his pretzels. He LOVES his pretzels! Femi continued to help, but he decided to help me taste the dough while my back was turned. After playing for a while we had quiet time. Ryan read the boys books before bed time. It was a nice day! The boys did miss saying bye to Paw Paw and Grandma, but Femi is already planning his trip to the farm.

Snow Day 3:
The schools were closed again for the third day. Ryan and I decided to take the boys to pre-school for a change of scenery. I think they were glad to hang out with their friends. Ryan, Adara and I stayed home and cleaned. I am almost done with Adara's room. Maybe she will decide to start sleeping through the night and move into her room soon.

1 comment:

  1. what fun snow days! wish i could have baked cookies with you!

    ReplyDelete