Thursday, January 20, 2011

20 on 20

My friends who also keep a blog do something called 10 on 10. I am not exactly sure how it works, but they post 10 pictures or 10 updates on the 10th of every month, well today is the 20th so I decided to modify it a little and do 10 on 20 since I haven't updated the blog in a while. Here are ten things that I am grateful for or just love. There are more to add, but I had to pick 10, so here we go.

1. Cousins

I am grateful that the boys love their cousins and love playing with them. Here Brady is sharing a moment with Femi and Deji. Jen brought the two youngest with her to KC to deliver some medals.

2. Aunty Jenny

I love how much Jen cares for my boys and adores Adara. Here they both look pretty in their pink PJs. They both look so lovely with their bed head. (Jen I hope you don't hate me too much).

3. Cowboy Femi

Femi put on my rainboots the other day and pretended that he was a cowboy. Half the time I don't even know where he gets this stuff from. But he enjoyed walking around in my boots.

He even stuck a wooden spoon in his back pocket and called it his lasso.

4. Quiet Deji

Deji has two sides to him "wild thing" and "the thinker". When he is in a situation or around people he not too sure about, he gets really quiet, but once he gets comfortable, he is our own "wild thing."

5. Big Brothers

I just love how much the boys care for and adore Adara. They truly love her and want to make her happy. Deji brings her her pacifier(when it's not in his mouth), and her blanket, and gives her the most gentle kisses.

Femi is already so protective of her. When people want to hold her at church or other places, he keeps a close eye on them and reminds that Adara is HIS baby and they can't have her. I just pray that the love continues to grow and they will continue to take care of each other.

6. Best Friends

Partners in crime these two are. Here they are jumping into a pile of pillows they got off the couch. I love that the like to play with each other and plan mischief together. Ryan says in the morning they put their capes on and run around and around the house.

7. Big Kid

I love watching Ryan play with the boys. Their faces just light up when he gets on the floor with them and wrestle or he hides under a blanket and pretends he is a monster trying to get them. Here he is joining them in jumping on the pillows.

8. Cuddle Buddy

I love the fact that Femi loves to cuddle with us. Here Ryan and Femi are sharing a moment while watching "Chicken Little" and the snow falling fast outside.

9. Super Hero Femi

Like I said before. Femi has a great imagination. Here he is pretending to be a super hero. That is a thermometer in his hands, and a box on his arm. He is so cute. Sometimes he asks me if there is something I need Super Hero Femi to do. Today he suggested that I needed Super Hero Femi to get a book for Adara.


10. So Big!

Little miss Adara is growing so fast. Two days ago she rolled over from her belly to her back. She is smiling more and actually laughs sometimes. It is one of the best sounds in the world. We still need to work on sleeping through the night. As soon as we get a mattress for her crib, I think I will move her downstairs and maybe that will help. We'll see.

Well that is my 10 on 20. I have so much to be grateful for. I love that I keep this blog. There are just so many memories that I want to remember for a very very long time.

1 comment:

  1. i love your pictures. absolutely right - so much to be grateful for! your family is beautiful - inside and out! xo

    ReplyDelete