Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Prune Juice to the rescue!

Poor Femi! He was constipated today and poor baby was in pain. This was his first experience with constipation. We first tried to "squeeze" it out, but after about half an hour of him crying, me holding his hand, telling him to breath through it and taking a break and still nothing. I had to send Ryan out into the cold for some prune juice. I felt like a labor coach trying to get Femi through this experience. Minutes after drinking the juice we had a "delivery!" You should have seen the relieve on Femi's face. The first thing he said was "Whew, that was hard work!" He did do a great job. Constipation is not a fun thing, and he is so use being very regular. I probably need to do a better job of making sure he gets his fruits and veggies.

Prune Juice to the rescue!

3 comments:

  1. did he mind the taste of the juice? i'm so glad it worked!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Femi! I like the plum smart stuff. Works well and it's decent tasting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Femi actually liked the juice. I was really surprised.

    ReplyDelete