Sunday, January 2, 2011

Prayers for 2011

I am not going to to make New Years Resolutions this year because it is implying that I am going to do things with my own power, instead of relying on God's, so this year I have my prayers for 2011. I want to write them down on this blog because I want to be able to look back and see how God answered my prayers. So in no particular order here they are.

1. Have/make more time for family and friends.
- 2011 looks like the year where my family is moving farther away. Mom is currently in Ohio teaching until the Summer. In the Fall, Gbaike and Aron are moving to either New York or Wisconsin. We have been promising to visit the Fulligans ever since they moved and we have yet. I want the boys to spend more time with their cousins. This year I really want to make time no matter how far we have to travel.

2. Be more healthy.
- I pray that I will have the stamina and will power to get back to my pre, pre, pre baby weight, find a dentist for the whole family,and eat more veggies and fruit.

3. Be a better wife.
- I want to pray more regularly for Ryan, have more time for just the two of us, and be more understanding. I also want to be in the word more so I can use God's words to be more encouraging to him.

4. Be more financially stable.
- I pray that in 2011 we will be able to save more and be wiser our spending.

5. Be more organize.
- I pray that we can get more organized so that the stress level is not so high. I would like to start involving the boys more in the house cleaning and thought having a once a month clean fest with music and fun with help with keeping the house clean and organized. The first one is scheduled for Jan 15th.

6. Give More
- I pray that in 2011 we will be in the position to volunteer more, be able to give more to charities and ministries.

No comments:

Post a Comment