Saturday, May 26, 2012

Season of Change

I know I know.  Two months have gone by and I have written anything.  What can I say, life with two boys and a little lady got very busy.  But it is summer and things should be calmer.  I titled this page a season of change because there are many changes that are about to occur in the Nilson household, the biggest one being that Femi is starting Kindergarten in the Fall.  I can't believe that my baby is going to be starting school so soon.  He is very ready, but I am not.  I don't do too well with change, but I know that it will all work out.  Things will be fine. The other changes are that Adara and Deji will be going to a new place in the fall, and my school is going to change to a 6-8 building so every one is going to get shuffled around.   I will try my hardest to  be up to date as those changes unfold.   Femi had a blast at Blue Jay Junction this year.  I am really sad that Deji wouldn't be able to attend it next year.  I hope that they go back to their old format after this year of trial.   Anyways Mrs. D and her crew did a great job with the BJJ graduation show.  It was a 50s themed showed with song, dance and costumes.  Here are just a few of the pics.
 Femi with Mrs. D.  She is so sweet and kind.  I am really going to miss her.
 Femi getting ready for the show.  Looking very handsome.
 Showing off his great dance moves.  I was a very proud momma watching my baby on stage.  I even thought about enrolling him in a dance class.  I still might.
 Getting down with the guitar.  The boy is not shy!
                                                      Ladies's man!

No comments:

Post a Comment