Saturday, September 24, 2011

Adara Grace is one! Part I

I can't believe that a year has come and gone so quickly. Time has truly flown by. It seems like just yesterday that we were dropping the boys off at preschool and headed to the hospital. I remember it was a beautiful day like it was today. We have truly being blessed. Adara is a smart, spunky, sweet young lady. I pray for many more years of happiness for her. May God continue to bless her and may she one day know the Lord.

Waking up on birthday morning with a smile on her face despite the boo boo on her lip.

Brothers wishing her a happy birthday.

Cupcakes that I made for the party. Trying to make them look like apples and caramel apples.

Cake pops inspired by my dear friend Jane Zanter

I have no idea what she was trying to do. Maybe show her flexiblility.

No comments:

Post a Comment