Friday, May 6, 2011

Day with Deji

I had an unexpected day off with Deji. Cradle to Crayons called me at school saying that Deji has pink eye, but when I picked him up his eyes were clear! This is the second time that they have done this to me. I was upset because it meant taking a dock day, but it is a beautiful spring day, so Deji and I had a great time together we went to a garage sale and bought a couple of outfits for Adara and a Dora phone for him. We then went to penguin park and played for a while. After playing we had a picnic lunch outside. We laid around and read some books, then it was time for a nap. I am glad I got to spend a little one on one time with him. I think he needed it.


Here I am trying to capture the moment. I need one of those cameras you can flip around to see your shot.

We played a little game of hide and seek after eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment